compact – the refrigeration experts
Our machines are used in food retailing, food processing, in industry, logistics companies and many other business sectors. The portfolio also includes air-conditioning units for railway vehicle construction and shipbuilding.
Around 80 people are currently employed at the company’s two locations in Dresden and Scharfenstein in Germany.
Milestones – from our history
- Currently around 86 employees of which 14 are apprentices
- – Award for “Best vocational training company” granted by the Chamber of Crafts (HWK) Dresden
– Retirement of Gerhard Gregor and handover of responsibilities to Annett Gregor
- Award “Exemplary training company” by HWK Dresden
- Approval of the quality assurance system in accordance with Module H1 of the Pressure Equipment Directive
- Commissioning of the testing and training facility for natural refrigerants; manufacturer certification in accordance with AD 2000 fact sheet HP0 as well as DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Delivery of the first NH3 refrigeration unit with U-tube evaporator
- Commissioning of the first transcritical CO2 multi-compressor units in Switzerland
- ISO 9001: Audit and initial certification by TÜV SÜD
- Delivery of the first NH3 refrigeration unit | Opening of the second production facility in Scharfenstein
- Move to the current production facility in Dresden
- Admission to the German refrigeration and air-conditioning association VDKF e. V.
- Foundation of compact Kältetechnik GmbH by Lutz Hering, Frank Poschmann and Gerhard Gregor
- Admission to the Saxon guild of refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
- Foundation of compact Kältetechnik Hering und Poschmann GbR